Terms Of Service
Before using www.theworshipvault.com(“the Site”) operated by Reverve Media, LLC (“us”, “we”, or “our”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at https://www.theworshipvault.com.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. Capitalized terms are defined in this Agreement.
For most digital media (“Content”) purchased from the TheWorshipVault.com, you will be licensed to:
- Only you are permitted to use the Content you download from TheWorshipVault.com. Any additional persons who wish to use the Content must download it from the TheWorshipVault.com themselves.
- You may make one backup copy of the Content for archiving purposes only.
- You may use the Content as part of a variety of corporate gatherings – worship services, Bible studies, conferences, multi-media presentations.
- You may re-download the Content up within 6 months of the date of purchase in the event of a hard-drive crash or other computer related problem.
This license does NOT grant you permission to:
- Resale the Content in any form.
- Copy, duplicate, edit, modify, replicate or re-master the Content in any way.
- Provide the Content in downloadable format on the internet.
- Broadcast the Content over the internet, radio or television.
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Reverve Media , LLC or approved vendors of The Worship Vault and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older to make purchases on TheWorshipVault.com.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
If registration is performed, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration and/or purchase information. TheWorshipVault.com retains the sole right and authority to accept or reject your registration, or to terminate registration once accepted, for any reason that it deems appropriate.
Since theworshipvault.com is offering non-tangible, irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is purchased.
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of Reverve Media, LLC or approved vendors of The Worship Vault. Our products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company or its agents be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our products.
You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing Content from us that
- Any credit information you supply is true and complete
- Charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and
- You will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including any applicable taxes.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Reverve Media, LLC.
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Delaware, United States, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms of Service by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms of Service.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
You may not disclose any order information including, but not limited to, Order ID, download link, etc.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.
The Worship Vault
16522 House Hahl Rd. Ste. F5
Cypress, TX 77433